Nude-O-Scopes Arrive at MKE

Old Aug 23, 2010, 10:44 pm

Programs: TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by clark_addison
Just went through one today and I could have sworn it was not there last week.

This process is abysmal. If this device requires me to take out every piece of paper in my pockets then maybe everyone should just cover themselves in paper mache.

What makes matters worse is they insist you deposit your wallet and money in a bin before turning in the opposite direction for the scan. Ridiculous.
Not to mention the free radiation treatment. Don't do it again or you will start to glow at night. For further reference read this:
http://www.npr.org/assets/news/2010/05/17/concern.pdf
Old Sep 1, 2010, 8:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
So Tuesday morning they had every one going thru, except for some random folks (and Me for opting out). I returned today and everyone was going thru the metal detectors and only a few were going thru the nude-o-scope.
It usually takes 10 minutes on a busy day to get thru security at the C gates, 15 minutes at most. Light line was taking about 20 minutes to use the nude-o-scope. There's usually 2 lines open, but since they were just using the WBI it was SLOW. Since there's no advantage to fly via MKE for me i'll be going via MSN/ATW/GRB now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.