Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

CNN report: TSA investigates air marshal field office

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CNN report: TSA investigates air marshal field office

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2010, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Why not wait half a year before investigating. That is sure to get the facts of the matter straight.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
Why not wait half a year before investigating. That is sure to get the facts of the matter straight.
Flat, too, if they can succeed in sweeping them under a rug, so to speak...
Old Jul 8, 2010, 12:20 pm

Programs: UA, SWA, HA, Qantas
You have to remember that many (if not most) of the DHS & TSA Internal Affairs and IG investigators are legacy Secret Service. Then add in the legacy FBI folks. Then look at the past 8 or 9 years of complaints and see where these folks came from. Hmmm, Secret Service and the FBI.

So we have former Secret Service and FBI Agents in "retirement" jobs investigating what in many cases are former cowokers from their own agency who are also in cushy "retirement" jobs.

No favor's given I am sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.