Any Mileage deals for Verizon Wireless?

Old Mar 20, 05, 2:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Any Mileage deals for Verizon Wireless?

I need a new cellphone company and want to go with Verizon ans they have the "In" Program so I can call my buddy without using minutes. Plus they are about the only company that works in my area of Montana in the summer without roaming.

Anyone seen a mileage promo out there for them? I have been bombarded with nextel, but don't remember Verizon. I belong to about every airline plan. Thanks!

JudyJFLA
Old Aug 20, 05, 6:01 pm

Programs: UA-1K(BIS), Marriott-Platinum Premier, Hertz-PC, Fairmont-PC
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
I need a new cellphone company and want to go with Verizon ans they have the "In" Program so I can call my buddy without using minutes. Plus they are about the only company that works in my area of Montana in the summer without roaming.

Anyone seen a mileage promo out there for them? I have been bombarded with nextel, but don't remember Verizon. I belong to about every airline plan. Thanks!

JudyJFLA
Old Aug 23, 05, 7:48 am

Programs: Co-Onepass, Delta-Useless Skymiles
Unhappy

No, that would be Nextel , you get continental or Delta miles..
Old Oct 5, 05, 11:35 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA

JudyJFLA
You can pay your account online using a mileage earning credit card, but that is the only way to earn miles from VZ.

Search this Thread