AT&T out of the Delta miles business

Old Nov 3, 2004, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

AT&T out of the Delta miles business

I just received a letter from AT&T saying that they will discontinue their Delta Skymiles program in January.

Old Nov 3, 2004, 6:27 pm
Original Member

I just researched AT&t's current miles offers. The only program for which you may now sign up for miles from AT&T is Continental Airlines. Information for folks who have already signed up for miles for another airline can be found in the telephone section of my website, Free Frequent Flyer Miles. The rules are different for each program.
Old Nov 3, 2004, 8:28 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: CO Gold, DL Gold, AA, AS, VX, Hilton Diamond, Marriot, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis Preferred
Angry No More Miles for Phone Calls

There are two other threads about this in the Delta Airlines forum.

AT&T dose not really want any additional residential long distance business. I would therefore be surprised if the Continental AT&T arrangement continues for any length of time.

I would like to find another phone carrier that gives either Delta or American miles.

I enjoyed earning miles while I talked on the phone. Too bad it is coming to an end.

Last edited by SFO-SJC Flyer; Nov 3, 2004 at 8:48 pm
Old Nov 23, 2004, 9:48 am

Programs: CO, Marriott, Wyndham
AT&T and Continental

AT&T told me the Continental partnership will last at least another year.
Old Nov 23, 2004, 11:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP (1.5MM), Hilton/SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SFO-SJC Flyer
There are two other threads about this in the Delta Airlines forum.

AT&T dose not really want any additional residential long distance business. I would therefore be surprised if the Continental AT&T arrangement continues for any length of time.

I would like to find another phone carrier that gives either Delta or American miles.

I enjoyed earning miles while I talked on the phone. Too bad it is coming to an end.

You talked on the phone?

I paid 2.99/per for 6 just for the 10k miles.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.