What's the best long distance\mileage deal out there?

Old Sep 22, 04, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

What's the best long distance\mileage deal out there?

What's the best long distance\mileage deal out there, where do I look?
My at&t miles have all accrued, time to switch......
Sprint and united have a 5 & 7 k bonus going, what else?
I used to use PGARY's site, but I think he quit updating it, all the info there seems old.
thanks

Last edited by doug 2205; Sep 22, 04 at 2:29 pm
Old Sep 22, 04, 6:02 pm
Original Member

So far as I know, everything on the Telephone page is still correct. Please let me know if you find anything out of date.
Old Sep 23, 04, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pgary
So far as I know, everything on the Telephone page is still correct. Please let me know if you find anything out of date.
Sorry Gary
I thought that I read a post a while back that you were going to stop updating your site as it was too time consuming. Either I misunderstood it, or I missed your post where you stated that you'd keep the site up to date.
It's an excellent site, and thanks for all your efforts.
I'll check it out again.
Old Sep 23, 04, 3:19 pm
Original Member

Naw, I just took a break to write up my travels awhile back when several people sent me abusive letters for not updating my site quickly enough after I returned from travel.

I am gathering info for updates now, after returning from the Peruvian Amazon. Should be caught up by early September.
Old Sep 25, 04, 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by pgary
Naw, I just took a break to write up my travels awhile back when several people sent me abusive letters for not updating my site quickly enough after I returned from travel.

I am gathering info for updates now, after returning from the Peruvian Amazon. Should be caught up by early September.
Unless you own a Wayback machine, or you mean 2005, early September will be tough to repeat.
Old Sep 26, 04, 4:38 pm
Original Member

Sigh. That's one of the consequences of retiring. There is no longer a pressing need to know what the date is (or, apparently, even the month). And every day is Saturday.

Search this Thread