Wiki Posts
Search

Switching phone carrier to wife's name?

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2004, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Switching phone carrier to wife's name?

Do you know if this is possible?

The local and long distance phone bills are under my name at the moment. Is it possible to sign-up with another long distance phone company with my wife name instead of mine? or is it possible to sign-up for both the local and long distance company(ies) with my wife's name?
Old May 19, 2004, 6:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by FFSaver
Do you know if this is possible?

The local and long distance phone bills are under my name at the moment. Is it possible to sign-up with another long distance phone company with my wife name instead of mine? or is it possible to sign-up for both the local and long distance company(ies) with my wife's name?
Both things you ask is possible. Been there, done that.
I have 3 phone lines coming into my home, originally all three were listed in my name.
About 5 years ago I changed the billing name on one to my wife's and had been getting FF miles (NWA 40k) for her account. Currently I have that line signed up with ATT and I am getting AA miles in MY Advantage account.
Got NWA miles previously with Sprint in my Worldperks account.
mike
Old May 23, 2004, 12:17 pm

Switching phone carrier to wife's name

I put both my name and my wife's name on the local Verizon account so that we could switch back and forth between long distance carriers in either's ff account. Believed it just took a call to Verizon to add my wife's name.
Old May 26, 2004, 10:37 am
Suspended

Programs: alaska airlines
I agree. It took a couple of phone calls to Verizon, but they were nice about it and accomplished the task.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.