Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Bonus Miles For Local Service Only?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2003, 1:11 am
Original Poster

Any Bonus Miles For Local Service Only?

I was just wondering if Sprint offered any bonus miles to switch to their local service only. The only thing that I could find on their website was for residential long distance.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 9:40 pm

Recently I recd. a mailer from United, offerring 10,000 miles in 6 months for switching to Sprint's package of Local and LD together.

You may check this at www.sprint.com/united10000

I am thinking of doing this myself, as Verizon currently does not give any miles/points and they do not even accept credit cards.

Thanks
Old Oct 16, 2003, 2:34 am
Original Poster

I see you are in the same boat as well, since I also have Verizon. I do know that AT&T is offering 2,000 miles in American or Continental to switch to their local service. I just wanted to see if Sprint was offering anything at this time for local. Thanks for the info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.