Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have the 7cents per min plan. Could we get miles?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2003, 7:38 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, RCC, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Have the 7cents per min plan. Could we get miles?

I was looking at my fathers Verizon Hawaii statement and noticed he had a 7 cents per min plan. He said he did not get any miles or any perks for having this phone plan. Could he or I at this time get any airline miles for having this plan? Any tricks to use to get the miles and which airline miles could we get?
Old Aug 17, 2003, 8:28 am

Verizon is not Sprint.
Old Aug 17, 2003, 8:31 am

I've always been able to get miles for ANY long distance plan available, not just the one the carrier has linked to a promotion.
You may, however, have a tough time getting miles from an existing relationship. Switching LD companies and starting over might be the only way to get miles.
Old Aug 17, 2003, 4:48 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, RCC, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Under the Verizon statement, for long distance somehow it shows Sprint 7cents a min plan. I understand Verizon is not Sprint.
Old Aug 17, 2003, 5:40 pm

ahhh, now it is starting to make sense. Verizon is the local provider and Sprint is the long distance provider.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.