Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Phone Programs/Partners > Phones Programs/Partners
Reload this Page >

Final 10k miles to post late March/early April & info on MCI 10k mile deal

Old Mar 17, 03, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

I decided to call in since my last 10k have not posted yet. I was told by the (very nice) CSR there was a meeting last week about this & for everyone who is still owed 10k, the info will be transmitted to NW either late March/early April.

I asked since the relationship ends March 31st if that's an issue & she said no - they will still work w/NW to make sure everyone gets their miles.

Anyone else heard anything like this?

-on a side note, I just got a letter from MCI dated March 3rd (but just received on Saturday) about the 10k miles for 10 months promotion. There is no expiration date listed on the letter. I'm going to wait until April to sign up. The deal is 5 cents/min interstate calls w/ a $2.95/month charge (MCI Nationwide) - call (800) 216-6105
Old Apr 22, 03, 9:46 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by travlr:

-on a side note, I just got a letter from MCI dated March 3rd (but just received on Saturday) about the 10k miles for 10 months promotion. There is no expiration date listed on the letter. I'm going to wait until April to sign up. The deal is 5 cents/min interstate calls w/ a $2.95/month charge (MCI Nationwide) - call (800) 216-6105
</font>
This should perhaps be moved to the MCI forum, but here is my reply:

Just a warning: I didn't get
the last 4K from their 10K promo because I have signed up with them before this promotion and gotten 4K in my previous MCI account. I switched to AT&T after receiving the 4K and switched back to MCI when I got this 10K promo. But they don't want to give me my last 4K saying that the 4K from my previous account counted towards the total 10K. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frown.gif

Search this Thread