Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Phone Programs/Partners > Phones Programs/Partners
Reload this Page >

Now that the partnership w/ NW is ending -how to get points for Sprint PCS?

Old Mar 4, 03, 1:14 pm
CMW
Original Poster

I have been getting WP points for Sprint PCS service but since that is coming to an end soon I was wondering if anyone else had switched to a partner airline like United or Alaska? Is it possible to get the 5000 bonus points or is that only for new service?

I could always get a new phone number but seems like lots of trouble.
Old Mar 23, 03, 9:39 am

I think the SprintPCS partnership with Alaska is ending soon as well.

Is United the only way to go, when it comes to getting miles for dollars paid on Sprint bills?

Old Mar 25, 03, 1:55 pm
CMW
Original Poster

This came on e-mail. Looks like Usairways may be a partner w/ Sprint PCS. No mention on USairways website.
-------------------------------------------

Bridge the distance with up to 25,000 Dividend Miles®

Now earn bonus miles with PCS Service from Sprint and bridge the distance with family and friends.

Sprint covers the miles with complete connections so you can easily span the distance between loved ones, friends and relatives. Now you can stay connected and reach them faster with more Dividend Miles.

Earn up to 25,000 bonus miles by signing up for any
PCS Free & Clear Plan.

Earn 5,000 miles in just six months for each new PCS Phone activated on a new line of service – on up to five PCS Phones – with preferred credit.

With a variety of service plans, it's easy to find one that fits your wireless calling needs. Check out PCS VisionSM with rich, full-color graphics and advanced multimedia services like Picture MailSM, games and the Web, for clarity you can see and hear.

Visit your local Sprint Store
or call 1-877-737-0009 today!

Stay connected with PCS service from Sprint and you'll be bridging the distance with award travel in no time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A PCS Advantage Agreement may be required. Customers earn 5,000 Dividend Miles per new line of service, awarded in two installments – 2,500 Dividend Miles will be deposited into the customer's Dividend Miles account four to six weeks after the 1st and 6th PCS Invoices. Additional bonus miles with multiple lines of service available to customers with preferred credit; not all customers will qualify. Service plans subject to credit approval. A mileage award surcharge and/or frequent flyer excise charge will apply to all Dividend Miles awarded under this program (approximately $0.001 per mile). $150 Early Termination fee and non-refundable phone activation fee apply. Depending on credit, (a) select markets may require an initial prepayment for services and (b) up to a $250 deposit and other service charges may apply. Offer not available on lines that share minutes and may not be combinable with other promotions or offers. Offer subject to withdrawal without notice and may not be available everywhere. Additional restrictions may apply. All Dividend Miles Terms & Conditions apply.

Offer available to customers activating a new line of service on a PCS Consumer Service Plan from Sprint. Offer only available by visiting your local Sprint Store, or calling 1-877-737-0009. Offer expires 7/31/03.

[This message has been edited by CMW (edited 03-25-2003).]
Old Mar 28, 03, 2:47 pm

I am in the same boat as the original poster, and would like to switch to Alaska but as far as I can tell, Sprint PCS doesn't offer Alaska anymore. Sprint long distance does http://shop.sprint.com/residential/v...airline=Alaska
but thats the closest I can find.

United and USAirways are great, but I would like to credit my PCS miles to an airline that is not in Chapter 11.

Search this Thread