Final 10K miles refused - what to do?

Old Mar 17, 03, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Final 10K miles refused - what to do?

They say that I had credit balance in january - they reversed overpayment.
because of that I was eleigible for milage in jan - making Mrach only 17th month.

See below:
Thank you for contacting Sprint On-line Customer Service regarding your account number xxx. I appreciate the opportunity to address your inquiry.

Our records indicate your January 2003 invoice was a credit statement. In order for an invoice to count towards your bonus mile award, it must be at least $1.00. Since your January 2003 invoice was a credit invoice, your March 2003 invoice was only the seventeenth invoice with Sprint regarding the 40,000 bonus mile offer. The partnership with Sprint and Northwest Airlines ended on March 31, 2002, all mileage with Northwest Airlines will cease as of March 31, 2003. I regret you will not receive your final 10,000 bonus miles, since they would not be eligible until the April 2003 invoice which is after the end of the program.

If I can be of further assistance, please contact me again.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Reubens, Supervisor

Effectivelly, I am punished for their own mistake.
What to do?
Old Mar 17, 03, 9:24 am

You have got to be kidding! I truly can not believe that Sprint would pull this.... (actually, I can believe it!)
Old Mar 17, 03, 9:31 am

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta FO
Sprint's treatment of its customers is despicable, as is demonstrated by your post. Any appeals you make to their customer service departments or executives will be simply a waste of your time and effort. They simply just do not care. Your only solution is small claims court, where others have been successful. See this link. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/000111.html

[This message has been edited by ohmark (edited 03-17-2003).]
Old Mar 17, 03, 9:35 am

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta FO
deleted

[This message has been edited by ohmark (edited 03-17-2003).]
Old Mar 17, 03, 6:43 pm

I can't seem to get e-mail through to your account, but send me an e-mail and I will give you some ideas about what I did about a similar problem a year ago.
Cindi

Search this Thread