20,000 NW Miles For Sprint LongDistance

Old Dec 10, 01, 11:55 pm
Original Poster

20,000 NW Miles For Sprint LongDistance

Sprint Long Distance: Bonus 20,000 Northwest Airline miles

Switch to Sprint Long Distance, One of the easiest and fastest ways to add WorldPerks miles is to switch to Sprint Nickel NightsSM. Get 5,000 Bonus Miles (6,000 if you sign up online) after your first Sprint invoice and 5,000 Bonus Miles each after of your fourth, eighth and twelfth Sprint invoices. If you have SprintPCS service, you can call them after a month, and ask them to waive the monthly fee because you are a SprintPCS customer. To receive the offer, following the link below. Offer Expires on 12/31/2001

This offer is not on sprint's main page. use this special offer link
Old Dec 13, 01, 1:26 pm
Jx

Well, whoever signs up for this offer, please make sure that you take a print out of the order confirmation page. I signed up for the same offer in september. I signed up on the last day of the offer(sep 30) and they refuse to give me the miles saying that their 'back office' received my order only on october 2nd! They say they will consider my complaint if i can fax the order confirmation printout. Unfortunately my printer was out of order that day!!! Fu***** *******s!! i thought MCI was the evil one, Sprint is a close cousin.
Old Dec 18, 01, 9:51 am

I have heard this about Sprint, but I have a strategy...

I have a PIC freeze on my phone, to prevent someone from changing my long distace carrier without my consent (slamming). This has never happened to me, but it has happened to my friends.

When I sign up for the promotion, my LD is frozen, usally on MCI. About two weeks later you get a letter asking you to remove the PIC freeze. I always call customer service to verify that everything else is order and have them confirm the details of the promotion. Then I call my local phone company and have them change the long distance carrier. So far, this has worked like a dream.

Since 1995, from Sprint I have received 22,500 (3 x 7,500) TWA miles, 25,000 NW miles, and I'm on the 40,000 mile promotion (which I signed up for two weeks late) and that seems to be going O.K. BTW, if they have ever suggested to me that I can't do a promotion more than once, I just say, oh, I'll be happy to switch back to MCI. ''Oh, no sir! We wouldn't want you do to that.''

I'll look into having the service charged waived as a SprintPCS customer. I hadn't noticed that.
Old Dec 19, 01, 5:05 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, United Silver, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
This link works, too.

http://csg.sprint.com/offsite/nwa_3q...mp_flynwa.html
Old Jan 15, 02, 10:45 am

I am a customer of both Sprint PCS and long distance. Can anyone give me update whether Sprint would waive service charge (sign up for NW 20,000 mile promotion a couple months ago), if I am also Sprint PCS customer? Do I have to mention any promotion code? Thanks
Old Jan 17, 02, 4:47 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by gofly:
I am a customer of both Sprint PCS and long distance. Can anyone give me update whether Sprint would waive service charge (sign up for NW 20,000 mile promotion a couple months ago), if I am also Sprint PCS customer? Do I have to mention any promotion code? Thanks
</font>
See this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum.../001981-4.html . MIKESILV has posted his successful experience with this offer.

Search this Thread