Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Phone Programs/Partners > Phones Programs/Partners
Reload this Page >

1 person/2 world perks accounts for MCI 25K miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2000, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

I talked with Sprint today and asked if my
second phone line would get a 25K miles/5 months deal if I already have one in place.
She said, it has to be on a different worldperks account.

Question to fellow FF miles junkies: Can one
open another Worldperks account to get this
deal? Is this allowed and will NW tolerate it? Anyone out there with helpful ideas/options ? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif Thanks.

Robert
Old Apr 15, 2000, 4:49 pm

Don't tell Sprint that you already have a line with them. I have sucessfuly established service on two lines with two 25K bonuses into one WP account.
Old Apr 15, 2000, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

That's a good idea. But don't they check at all? With MCI, I had that problem: I was told
initially (didn't tell them I had 2 lines) during sign-up of my 2nd line that I'd get 25K. Then after months of waiting, I find out
they won't give it to me because of the 1st line under the same One Pass account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.