Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Phone Programs/Partners > Phones Programs/Partners
Reload this Page >

SPRINT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO MY E-MAIL QUESTIONS? IS THERE A PROBLEM?

Old Jul 19, 99, 12:44 am
Original Member
Original Poster

I had contacted Sprint long distance by email over a week ago. I am contacting them thru there web-site for new residential long distance customer service. With a very simple question.... I get varying answers to my question when I call there "new" customer phone number. I want my question answered in writing.. Any suggestions for getting my ahold of someone over there? I am looking at dropping my current long distance company for LACK of customer.

Mike

[This message has been edited by MIKE MAHONEY (edited 07-18-1999).]
Old Jul 23, 99, 1:14 am

Yes, the problem, Mike, is that it's Sprint you're dealing with. Unlike many on the board here, I have had so much better luck with MCI, there isn't even competition. I had Sprint for a long distance carrier for several years some time ago and was completely satisfied. I switched to AT&T for a promo they were running and after a year of terrible service I finally switched back, but by then, something happened and they have never been the same since. Although none of them deserve high marks for customer service, I think MCI has stretched ahead with their online service. That's where I prefer to do any communication about my account for alas, I fear I will lose faith in them as well. http://talk.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

------------------
Mahalo brudda
www.hotshirts.com

Old Jul 23, 99, 9:05 am
Original Member

Mike,

I have always had bad luck with Sprint via the internet, but there customer service telephone people have been fantastic. I switched my long distance to SPrint several months ago after horrible expereince with another carrier - including 30 - 45 minutes telephone holdi times with their customer service. Sprint has responded quickly, apologised if I was on hold more than a couple of minutes, and fixed any problems promptly and courtesously.

Try calling them.

Larry
Old Sep 10, 99, 11:46 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks Larry for the advice.

I did finally get around to calling them.

I did NOT particularly like the fifteen minute hold times. But the CSR's are very pleasant to work with.

Mike

Search this Thread
Search Engine: