Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MCI Limits Bonus Miles to 25,000 / year

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2001, 9:54 am
Original Poster

MCI Limits Bonus Miles to 25,000 / year

I received the General Service Agreement this week. This replaces tariffs. Page 3, Sec II, B, Item 5 reads:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">If you are eligible to receive either free inutes of calling or airline frequent flyer miles under any Company promotion(s), you will not be eligible to receive, during any 12-month period, a total amount of free minutes of calling in excess of 1,500 minutes, or a total amount of airline frequent flyer miles in excess of 25,000 miles, not including miles earned for ongoing usage of Company services.</font>
In other words, you can spin companies back and forth for too many miles. Of course, you have to get promised miles to the first time to cap out.

------------------
He who dies with the most miles ... is dead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.