Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Phone Programs/Partners > Phones Programs/Partners
Reload this Page >

$100 l. distance switch offer and MCI question i need advice on...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2000, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

1. ok, so i'm about to get my last 5k as part of a Continental program. i'd love to switch back (after going to someone else for a month), and earn miles on either Delta or American. my question is this-- has anyone switiched back successfully yet in 2000?? i'm a little worried they've stopped it. plus, should i try to sign on to AA or DL with one of the initial "Z25" codes (this would be the first time i'd be getting the 25k with AA or DL), or will they consider the 25k on Continental as having already earned *the* offer? also, has anyone switched recently and gotten the 5k for 5 month deal, or are they doing 10 month 2.5k?

2. for those p-o'd at MCI, or needing to switch away, if you go to dealcatcher.com, they have an offer to switch to Qwest, where you get a good rate and a $100 check. only two caveats: first, i have no idea how long it takes to get the check; second, they take away all telemarketers, meaning the liklihood of you getting a phone call to come back to MCI probably won't happen!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.