Community
Wiki Posts
Search

12 hour layover. What to do?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2018, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Post 12 hour layover. What to do?

Hi! I will be spending 12 hours at Jorge Chávez International in December. The idea of walking around the airport does not tempt me very much.
Someone had such a long layover at the airport? What do you recommend? A hotel? stay around and access a lounge that has a long stay?

I haven't been to the airport before, so any advice is going to be good!

Thank you very much!
Old Oct 8, 2018, 7:18 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
You could make arrangements with taxidatum.com to go in to the city (maybe Miaflores area). You can arrange ahead of time for them to pick you up at LIM and then a place to pick you up in the city. However, be warned, traffic is horrible. Plan on 1.5 hours to get into the city and arrange to get picked up at least 3 hours before your flight. I use taxidatum,com and they have great prices.
yakito likes this.

Last edited by rubesl; Oct 9, 2018 at 7:23 am
Old Jan 11, 2020, 6:59 pm
Suspended

I think, you can visit the historic center of Lima and Miraflores. A taxi from airport to Miraflores must be already 50 soles. But i recommend a private tour.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.