Nazca lines

Old Apr 3, 18, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTS
Nazca lines

I am visiting Peru for 9 days this August doing 3 in Lima and 6 in Cusco.

I would be staying at the Four points Miraflores hotel. I want to do a Nazca lines trip and the cheapest private transfer would cost $400+ per person.

Alternatively I was thinking of booking a taxi using taxidatum.com for the entire day and visit the Islands and the Nazca lines. The qoute I got was $200 for an entire day. Nazca flights would cost an additional $80 and boat transfer at $15 per person.

Has anyone tried this option?? I only saw someone took a bus ans stayed overnight at Paracas - I dont want to do that.

Any thoughts??
Old Apr 3, 18, 10:05 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
I've used taxidatum.com, but only between LIM & Miaflores & reverse - they are very reliable.
Old Apr 3, 18, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rubesl View Post
I've used taxidatum.com, but only between LIM & Miaflores & reverse - they are very reliable.
Thanks - are the taxis comfortable over long distances??
Old Apr 4, 18, 10:19 am

Programs: Delta Kryptonium
I guess, I've usually booked them when we had multiple people and I needed a van, but ask them what vehicles they have available. Try asking their booking manager, Leonardo Amoretti.
Old Apr 4, 18, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rubesl View Post
I guess, I've usually booked them when we had multiple people and I needed a van, but ask them what vehicles they have available. Try asking their booking manager, Leonardo Amoretti.
Will do that - thanks.
Old Apr 25, 18, 4:11 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
I would strongly recommend a taxi. I rented a car 4/7-4/14/2018 and it ended up costing a lot more than planned. I used my CSR card but it was still 3X's more than where we started price wise.
Also the taxi counter is easy to find, right next to the car rentals in the airport.

Search this Thread