Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

LAN Airlines - USA to Peru

Old Nov 30, 15, 2:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

So I was trying to browse awards on United after having been told we could book LAN J for 70k roundtrip. Checked a few dates and LAN was never offered as an airline choice.

Are they no longer part of that?
Old Nov 30, 15, 5:04 pm

Programs: Statusless and proud
Originally Posted by TMM1982 View Post
So I was trying to browse awards on United after having been told we could book LAN J for 70k roundtrip. Checked a few dates and LAN was never offered as an airline choice.

Are they no longer part of that?
LAN is a One World member, meaning partners with American, not United. The only direct flights to Peru from North America that United could book would be via IAH or EWR on UA or YYZ-LIM on AC if I'm not mistaken.

Chris
Old Dec 1, 15, 12:15 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JayhawkCO View Post
LAN is a One World member, meaning partners with American, not United. The only direct flights to Peru from North America that United could book would be via IAH or EWR on UA or YYZ-LIM on AC if I'm not mistaken.

Chris
Rock Chalk
Old Dec 10, 15, 12:04 pm

Programs: AA Plat, United Silver, IHG Plat, Choice Privileges Plat, HHonors Silver, Global Entry
I booked Avianca as part of my Peru itinerary. They are in the Star Alliance with United.
Old Dec 10, 15, 4:47 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FromMAtoAZ View Post
I booked Avianca as part of my Peru itinerary. They are in the Star Alliance with United.
Biz Class?

Search this Thread