Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

LAN Airlines - USA to Peru

LAN Airlines - USA to Peru

Old Nov 30, 2015, 2:13 pm
  #1  
Suspended
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,460
LAN Airlines - USA to Peru

So I was trying to browse awards on United after having been told we could book LAN J for 70k roundtrip. Checked a few dates and LAN was never offered as an airline choice.

Are they no longer part of that?
TMM1982 is offline  
Old Nov 30, 2015, 5:04 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aurora, CO
Programs: Statusless and proud
Posts: 7,582
Originally Posted by TMM1982
So I was trying to browse awards on United after having been told we could book LAN J for 70k roundtrip. Checked a few dates and LAN was never offered as an airline choice.

Are they no longer part of that?
LAN is a One World member, meaning partners with American, not United. The only direct flights to Peru from North America that United could book would be via IAH or EWR on UA or YYZ-LIM on AC if I'm not mistaken.

Chris
JayhawkCO is offline  
Old Dec 1, 2015, 12:15 am
  #3  
Suspended
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,460
Originally Posted by JayhawkCO
LAN is a One World member, meaning partners with American, not United. The only direct flights to Peru from North America that United could book would be via IAH or EWR on UA or YYZ-LIM on AC if I'm not mistaken.

Chris
Rock Chalk
TMM1982 is offline  
Old Dec 10, 2015, 12:04 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: TUS and BDL
Programs: AA Gold, HHonors Gold, Bonvoy Gold Elite, Global Entry
Posts: 94
I booked Avianca as part of my Peru itinerary. They are in the Star Alliance with United.
FromMAtoAZ is offline  
Old Dec 10, 2015, 4:47 pm
  #5  
Suspended
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,460
Originally Posted by FromMAtoAZ
I booked Avianca as part of my Peru itinerary. They are in the Star Alliance with United.
Biz Class?
TMM1982 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.