Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

Sacred Valley Tour Operators

Old Jun 8, 2015, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite

I'm heading down to Peru later this month and will be basing myself at the Tambo Del Inca for a 3 days/4 nights and the Palcio Del Inca for one night. I've made arrangements to visit Machu Picchu on one of the days but I'm looking for suggestions on how to spend the others. I've reached out to the hotel tour desk but the prices they are charging are completely ridiculous ($335 for rafting, $210 for a day of hiking....). Was wondering if anybody can recommend a reliable local operator and/or other activities I should be considering?
Old Jun 9, 2015, 4:28 pm

Programs: UA Plat Marriott Gold Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by fly_yag
I'm heading down to Peru later this month and will be basing myself at the Tambo Del Inca for a 3 days/4 nights and the Palcio Del Inca for one night. I've made arrangements to visit Machu Picchu on one of the days but I'm looking for suggestions on how to spend the others. I've reached out to the hotel tour desk but the prices they are charging are completely ridiculous ($335 for rafting, $210 for a day of hiking....). Was wondering if anybody can recommend a reliable local operator and/or other activities I should be considering?
Enjoy the tambo, we stayed there last month. They have a tour office at the hotel. We did sacred valley tour through them for $110.00 per person, it was well done.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.