Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

Lima/Cusco/MP Itinerary

Lima/Cusco/MP Itinerary

Old Jan 4, 2014, 6:40 pm
  #31  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 3,947
Originally Posted by SometimesFlyer
Yup, you should be able to without any issues.

Do note, if you are planning to hike the Inca Trail, it is usually closed Feb of each year for maintenance.

Cheers,
SF
Ok. Thanks.

What would be the airfare for Lima-Cusco return? I am getting over $289 on LAN
TAHKUCT is offline  
Old Jan 4, 2014, 8:23 pm
  #32  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SEA/ORD/ADB
Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Posts: 7,764
Originally Posted by TAHKUCT
Ok. Thanks.

What would be the airfare for Lima-Cusco return? I am getting over $289 on LAN
Use miles. The fares on this route are a ripoff.

Unfortunately, you just missed a 50% off LifeMiles promo
PVDtoDEL is offline  
Old Jan 8, 2014, 9:34 pm
  #33  
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,203
CUZ - LIM

If you have AA or BA miles then it is no brainer to use miles on this segment.
desi is offline  
Old Jan 9, 2014, 7:26 am
  #34  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 3,947
Originally Posted by desi
If you have AA or BA miles then it is no brainer to use miles on this segment.
That was my original plan. However, for the past 2 months I am unable to book it neither by going to ba.com or calling BA. They say you cannot book it because of the glitch in their system and do not know when this will be fixed
TAHKUCT is offline  
Old Jan 19, 2014, 5:39 pm
  #35  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: BIL
Programs: Delta FO
Posts: 786
Originally Posted by TAHKUCT
That was my original plan. However, for the past 2 months I am unable to book it neither by going to ba.com or calling BA. They say you cannot book it because of the glitch in their system and do not know when this will be fixed
Keep calling until you get an agent who'll do it for you. I called BA last week and had a great agent who booked my tickets using Avios and waived the agent fee, because of the known glitch.
richardinmotion is offline  
Old Jan 19, 2014, 8:18 pm
  #36  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 3,947
Originally Posted by richardinmotion
Keep calling until you get an agent who'll do it for you. I called BA last week and had a great agent who booked my tickets using Avios and waived the agent fee, because of the known glitch.
Thanks for your advise. Will keep calling BA.
TAHKUCT is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.