Wiki Posts
Search

Did you like passages?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2005, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: EY Plat, IHG Plat Amb
Did you like passages?

Since there is really nothing happening on this forum currently, let me pose a question?

Did you like the passages FFP?

It certainly had a few things going for it if you lived in the HKG-SIN-KUL triangle.
Old Dec 9, 2005, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
PASSAGES catered only to the full fare Business and First Class passengers. You get zilch miles if you have an economy class ticket. When PASSAGES was around, economy class passengers were not recognised by their patronage. All maybe with the exception of CX's MARCO POLO CLUB. The MPC then was only a loyalty programme whereas PASSAGES was the award programme.

Flights flown on CX in economy class had to be credited to another airline programme that allows accrual when PASSAGES did not.

I flew on a lot of CX coach flights in the 90's and started accruing loyalty points in MPC and award points in ANSETT AUSTRALIA's FF programme who were partners with CX, MH then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.