Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Pacific Northwest
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass Lounge accessible from Concourse B at Sea-Tac

Old Aug 23, 18, 11:28 am
Original Poster

I am a Southwest flyer and have a new route that will be taking me to Sea-Tac often. Is there a Priority Pass lounge that can be accessed via Concourse B? Maybe the Club at Sea in the A terminal?
Old Aug 23, 18, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Disregard - Looks like I was correct in that the Club at Sea in the A terminal is the way to go. For anyone interested, I discovered that its located across from gate A-11, about a 10 min walk from B gates (this lounge is at the end of A gates which is why it takes a bit longer to get to.)
Old Aug 23, 18, 3:10 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HH G
The Club in A is a good option, if a bit of a walk. For some B gates it may be faster to take the train to S terminal and go to The Club location there. Then complete the train loop back around to B when it is time to depart. That's if the S location is open, though, since it closes at 5:30p.

With AS kicking PP users out of its SEA lounges as of 9/1, having both as options may come in handy if overcrowding becomes an issue.
Old Aug 23, 18, 6:38 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, SPG LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by DenverDano View Post
Disregard - Looks like I was correct in that the Club at Sea in the A terminal is the way to go. For anyone interested, I discovered that its located across from gate A-11, about a 10 min walk from B gates (this lounge is at the end of A gates which is why it takes a bit longer to get to.)
RaginPlainsman offers good advice on the S location, and Iíll add that The Club in A doesnít open until 7 - not workable for early flights. S opens at 5:30.