Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Pacific Northwest
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass holders will no longer be admitted to Seatac Alaska Airlines lounges

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass holders will no longer be admitted to Seatac Alaska Airlines lounges

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2018, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Due to overcrowding, Priority Pass holders will not be admitted to Alaska Airlines lounges at Seatac, beginning September 1, 2018.

https://www.seattletimes.com/life/tr...-pass-members/
Old Aug 20, 2018, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
It's not like PPers were gaining admittance very often before. The refusal rate at BRs was making the PP program look bad.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 3:13 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HH Diamond
A good half the airport will now be quite a haul from a PP lounge, so hopefully they make a deal with a restaurant similar to what they have done in PDX, DEN and some other airports. That would be ideal, otherwise I suppose we will get our steps in heading to The Club.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.