Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SEA airport experts... best lounge to pick from

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2017, 11:06 am
Original Poster

SEA airport experts... best lounge to pick from

I will be traveling through SEA on a Saturday next week and I have a layover from 9am to noon. Flying business class on Delta. It is the first time through SEA and I have several lounges options:
- Centurion Studio
- Delta lounges
- all Alaska lounges
- all "the club" lounges

I will likely be out of terminal A but willing to walk. Any lounges that stand out or I should avoid.

Thank you for any insight or experiences.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 11:11 am

Programs: DL Plat
SkyClub in terminal A is the best lounge in the airport. No contest.
john c wisconsin likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
similar question here, except that my realistic options on a short layover are between Centurion, The Club @ SEA, and the DL SC in S Satellite. what would you choose?
Old Oct 19, 2017, 2:02 am

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
similar question here, except that my realistic options on a short layover are between Centurion, The Club @ SEA, and the DL SC in S Satellite. what would you choose?
If you can get to the Centurion (which is only on B concourse), you're right around the corner from the big Sky Club next to A1. (From the Centurion's windows, if you look to your left you're looking into the A1 Sky Club!) Between the two I recommend the Sky Club.

If your layover is short and you're coming in and going out of S, your choices are the S location of the Club or the S location of the Sky Club. I haven't tried The Club yet; the S Sky Club is functional but not as nice as the A location.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
If quality adult beverages are important, then it is the Centurion. (Limited bar in the AM, full bar in the rest of the day.) Food is adequate. The S SC is a nice space, but it is a pay bar for everything but the well, and marginal wine. (I haven't been in there in about a year so I don't know the current state of the foodstuffs, but I understand all the SCs have improved.) I have enjoyed The Club during off hours for its peace and tranquility. F&B is usually better than the AS lounges (not hard to do), even though much of it is packaged.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.