Wiki Posts
Search

Exploring Seattle Airport

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2012, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Milage Plan, Southwest RR
Exploring Seattle Airport

Hey I'm going to be at SeaTac at the end of March. I'm on an Alaska by Horizon flight but I'll have some time to kill at the airport before my 9:30pm departure. I was wondering how much I'd be able to explore the airport while I wait for my flight. Is anyone allowed in the train to the north and south satellite terminals or would I need to have a boarding pass for a flight in a satellite terminal to access them? Any food suggestions or interesting things to see at the airport would be great too...

Thanks!
Old Mar 3, 2012, 12:40 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
You can explore the whole airport, no need to reclear security. The SkyClub at the South Satellite is fairly nice. I can't think of any restaurants off the top of my head, but PM me if you need more SEA info, I grew up there and fly through it quite frequently.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 10:37 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Anthony's in the main terminal is probably the best place to eat at SeaTac. I've had many, many meals there waiting for my connection to Wenatchee.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 10:50 pm

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by BLI-Flyer
Anthony's in the main terminal is probably the best place to eat at SeaTac. I've had many, many meals there waiting for my connection to Wenatchee.
Anthony's is definitely recommended. The cioppino is great. If you want a simple fish and chips, then go to Ivars. These restaurants are both located in the central atrium area of the airport (airside).
Old Mar 7, 2012, 8:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Milage Plan, Southwest RR
Thanks for the recommendations! I look forward to my brief time in Seattle
Old Apr 16, 2012, 6:37 pm

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
And if your a wine lover my friends rave about Vino Volo. Wine bar with some food.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.