Free Spirit Elite Status

Old Sep 26, 2006, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Free Spirit Elite Status

I take Spirit whenever I fly DTW/LGA and am glad to see they have the Free Spirit Program.

I have Elite Status but am not sure what extra benefits that brings to it and can't find anything on their site. Anyone else here know?
Old Sep 26, 2006, 9:00 am

Welcome to FlyerTalk jamesteroh!

The only information I could find on the Spirit website is: http://www.spiritair.com/welcome.aspx?pg=fsmemberguide

If you have 'elite' status (they have a bunch of different levels) - it seems that the primary benefit is bonus miles for your flights. If you review the page linked above - you'll find a grid with the different levels and the amount of miles you earn.

I'm sure someone else will come along with more information - but hope this is a start.

-Chris

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.