Wiki Posts
Search

Anguilla Air Services Schedule Release

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS Peon
Anguilla Air Services Schedule Release

I've got a trip planned to Anguilla in December and have been hoping to fly SXM-AXA for it, so have been keeping an eye on their schedule for a couple months now. However, the schedule has not expanded past the end of August for as long as I've been watching (since May or early June, I believe).

Does anyone know when their schedule through December is likely to be released? Or is this just a seasonal route or something? As far as I can tell, they only operate SXM-AXA and SBH-AXA (other than charters), so seems like they would likely be operated year round.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 5:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by emag_eh7
I've got a trip planned to Anguilla in December and have been hoping to fly SXM-AXA for it, so have been keeping an eye on their schedule for a couple months now. However, the schedule has not expanded past the end of August for as long as I've been watching (since May or early June, I believe).

Does anyone know when their schedule through December is likely to be released? Or is this just a seasonal route or something? As far as I can tell, they only operate SXM-AXA and SBH-AXA (other than charters), so seems like they would likely be operated year round.
for such matter check with mutliple sources
  • routesonline.com
  • airline sales
  • flightradar24
  • airport news

If none can give you information , then reach airline directly by mail or phone and ask
Old Jul 30, 2022, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS Peon
In case anyone else stumbles across this thread later on, they just the last day or two released the schedule for September and October. So seems like they wait until there's only about a month available for purchase before they expand by two more months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.