FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other North and South American Airlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-north-south-american-airlines-472/)
-   -   Contacting Aerolineas Argentinas from London (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-north-south-american-airlines/2080590-contacting-aerolineas-argentinas-london.html)

Aliksander May 25, 2022 9:11 am

Contacting Aerolineas Argentinas from London

I just made an online booking on the aerolineas.com.ar website for a domestic flight Salta-Mendoza. in October Unfortunately I mistyped my wife's name. The flight is not yet ticketed and I also ticked the box marked "pay later" so its not paid for yet.

Is there any easy way to contact the airline to correct the error? I'd prefer to avoid a lengthy, expensive phonecall to Buenos Aires in Spanish, if possible.

I tried their whatsapp link, but its just for easy changes, and asks you to call their help centre for anything complicated. I can't find a support email . . .

If all else fails we will be landing in Buenos Aires 7 days before the Salta flight, so I guess we could just go to the sales desk to get the change/correction.

OskiBear May 25, 2022 7:24 pm

I've not had any success with speaking to a human at Aerolineas lately. They direct you to their WhatsApp - you can message, but voice calls don't work.

mvogel Dec 28, 2022 8:15 am

I was able to chat with an Aerolineas rep via Facebook Messenger. They were able to sell me an additional bag which was a function that didn’t work on the web or app.

seattleBH Jan 5, 2023 11:16 am

Does anyone know how to get a human via the WhatsApp channel? I had good luck calling the Miami office two weeks ago but can't reach anyone there today.

asnovici Jul 13, 2023 9:29 am

Originally Posted by seattleBH (Post 34895762)
Does anyone know how to get a human via the WhatsApp channel? I had good luck calling the Miami office two weeks ago but can't reach anyone there today.

Tried WhatsApp several times. It keps saying "transferring you to operator" and nothing happens. Tried calling them from the US and the calls get disconnected after a few minutes on hold. Tried Facebook and there is no response.

I need to cancel a fully refundable domestic AR tickets booked in premium economy. Should I just dispute with the credit card? Rhetorical question how can an airline of that size not have any desire to communicate to passengers at all?

jjbiv Jul 13, 2023 10:56 am

Did you try calling 1-800-333-0276?

higham44 Aug 12, 2023 2:24 pm

I’ve found the Aero Arg website next to useless. The WhatsApp link comes up in Spanish. Can’t find any London contact link.

jjbiv Aug 12, 2023 6:15 pm

[email protected], 34-91-454-4000, or WhatsApp are the best options.

higham44 Sep 11, 2023 5:06 am

My experience with ticket booking with AA so far is truly worrying. They have cancelled my original internal flights and have reallocated seats on other flights that leave my planned itinerary is disarray! The ticketing agent I used to buy the tickets has emailed AA five times (currently) on my behalf requesting seats on alternative flights that enable the itinerary to run as scheduled, but there has been no reply from AA. WhatsApp texting has proven useless. I am faced with cancelling the whole set of internal flights and hoping for a refund (which from other reports is hit & miss) and then either scrapping the entire trip or buying another set of tickets on the flights I want!

UPDATE: I have now managed to have the flights changed to those I've requested so that my planned itinerary is now back on track. I achieved this by emailing 'Ventas online' (rather than using WhatsApp) from which I received a quick response and efficient service. Relieved!