Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air Transat Club Class vs Lufthansa/AC Premium Economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Surprised I wasn't able to find more about this comparison.

I want to fly to Barcelona from Toronto. Options are Air Canada Rouge direct Premium Economy, Lufthansa via Frankfurt Premium Economy, and Air Transat Club Class direct. I really don't care about the extra stop--in fact, I like FRA airport.

I do know that having flown AC Rouge economy, I'm not a fan of AC Rouge. At all. Never tried their premium economy though.

And I'd like to get a comparison of Lufthansa premium economy vs air transat club class. Seat pitch on Lufthansa premium economy seems to be 2 inches larger, but Air Transat Club has wider seats, a better screen, from what I've read better food and service, and I think priority boarding.

What do you guys think?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.