Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeromexico How to book Premier ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2019, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

Aeromexico How to book Premier ?

i saw some really low fares lax-pty when searching for business class on kayak. But they all book through vayama or some other site. So, I decide to go straight to Aeromexico and can’t find a way specify premier. And, when I do a search I get the prices listed on kayak but they are for coach seats...and when I click further I get the notification that there is no availability for anything but classic. Flight is 4 months out. I can’t imagine there are no business class seats on any flights.

so, can someone please serve as my tutor for navigating the process for finding and booking business class on Aeromexico?

Thnks
Old Aug 8, 2019, 12:17 am

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Originally Posted by CalVol
i saw some really low fares lax-pty when searching for business class on kayak. But they all book through vayama or some other site. So, I decide to go straight to Aeromexico and can’t find a way specify premier. And, when I do a search I get the prices listed on kayak but they are for coach seats...and when I click further I get the notification that there is no availability for anything but classic. Flight is 4 months out. I can’t imagine there are no business class seats on any flights.

so, can someone please serve as my tutor for navigating the process for finding and booking business class on Aeromexico?

Thnks
You may have chanced upon an OTA-specific error fare. Naturally there is no way of replicating it through official channels. If the fare is useful to you, buy it and screenshot at every step. If the ticket is issued in economy, protest with the OTA, but with the evidence you have you can always contest the charge on your credit card. Else enjoy your error fare ticket while it lasts.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas

Thnks
Are you checking "Comfort" on the AM website? That books into Premier.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for the responses. I searched "business class" on kayak. It appears that what showed up was actually comfort and not Premier when I look more closely at the flights.

Mystery solved.
Old Aug 11, 2019, 11:23 pm
Original Poster

4 hours enough time to connect cy

So, I’ve decided to go with Aeromexico. Is 4 hour connection enough time to connect? LAX-MEX-PTY is the itinerary. Leaving around 11 pm from LAX so arriving early morning at MEX.

thanks!
Old Aug 12, 2019, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
So, I’ve decided to go with Aeromexico. Is 4 hour connection enough time to connect? LAX-MEX-PTY is the itinerary. Leaving around 11 pm from LAX so arriving early morning at MEX.

thanks!
Plenty. You must go through immigration and customs, but your luggage will be checked through. If the immigration line is long, use the machines in the center. (The hall has Mexican nationals on the left, all others on the right, and a bank of machines in the center.) You still need to see an official if using the machines, but from a shorter line. Don't lose the exit receipt from your form. After the baggage claim area, you'll pass through the customs area and then go to the left up the escalators for transit. Don't go "out" straight ahead. Go to the left. There will be some officials prior to the escalators checking BPs and passports to insure you're transit pax.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Plenty. You must go through immigration and customs, but your luggage will be checked through. If the immigration line is long, use the machines in the center. (The hall has Mexican nationals on the left, all others on the right, and a bank of machines in the center.) You still need to see an official if using the machines, but from a shorter line. Don't lose the exit receipt from your form. After the baggage claim area, you'll pass through the customs area and then go to the left up the escalators for transit. Don't go "out" straight ahead. Go to the left. There will be some officials prior to the escalators checking BPs and passports to insure you're transit pax.
Eastbay1k, thank you for the detailed response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.