Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Spirit Airlines | Free Spirit
Reload this Page >

spirit app boarding pass. when did it last work

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2019, 10:11 am
Original Poster

mine last worked maybe last summer. I've done at least 4 or 5 flights since then. I'd never ever trust that app as my sole source for a pass. definitely get it emailed or print it. i just was wondering when anyone used the app successfully because i'm tired of it saying 'see agent' cause you know the would charge you 10 for it there
Old May 7, 2019, 3:29 pm
formerly jackvogt

Programs: Delta SkyMiles,
I've never had an issue with it, although I've probably used it 5-6 times.
Old May 10, 2019, 7:10 am
Original Poster

do you check in with the app or on a computer? even when i check in ON the app it says see agent for boarding pass. i will never rely on the app.
Old May 15, 2019, 11:46 am
formerly jackvogt

Programs: Delta SkyMiles,
Originally Posted by luckydriver
do you check in with the app or on a computer? even when i check in ON the app it says see agent for boarding pass. i will never rely on the app.
I always have to check in online (using safari on my phone, or on my computer). Then, I am able to access the boarding pass on my app. Or if you select to have your boarding pass to be emailed to you, you can add it to your Wallet.
I never get any kind of alerts from the app so it is essentially useless.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 6:08 am
Original Poster

dont rely on the play store telling you there's updates ...i uninstalled and reinstalled and its a totally different app than 15 months ago when i installed it. got my upcoming flight in it and everything

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.