Wiki Posts
Search

JetSuiteX to Seattle/Boeing Field

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2019, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Delta PM, AA EXP, Wannabe SkyWest 1K
JetSuiteX to Seattle/Boeing Field

Pretty exciting, might never have to use SeaTac again. Would love them to add service from CCR
Old Jun 2, 2019, 2:00 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Celebrity Cruises Elite Plus
Would also love flights out of CCR (live in Walnut Creek), but still very happy to fly them OAK to BFI in September. This past week they published their schedules beyond August 31. Have flown them CCR-BUR-CCR a number of times over the past two years. Two thumbs up all around!
Old Jun 5, 2019, 12:07 pm

PHX getting added Aug 30
New service to Phoenix: be the first to book now through October 31st. Burbank
3 round trips daily starting 8/30 from $89 one way*
Las Vegas
4 round trips daily starting 9/12 from $79 one way*
Oakland
3 round trips daily starting 10/1 from $99 one way*
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

They said last year there'd be a slow march eastward from California. So wouldn't be surprised to see something in the next year or two near their Dallas HQ. Would also be good time for a FF program.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:41 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know when they're rolling out Wi-Fi fleet-wide?
Old Jan 2, 2020, 8:16 am

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ucdtim17
PHX getting added Aug 30

New service to Phoenix: be the first to book now through October 31st. Burbank
3 round trips daily starting 8/30 from $89 one way*
Las Vegas
4 round trips daily starting 9/12 from $79 one way*
Oakland
3 round trips daily starting 10/1 from $99 one way*
Since I've been getting bombarded w/ads, I am thinking about giving them a try for a flight I have in April to LAS; disappointing to find there's no ability to book beyond early March right now, though.

Am interested in hearing about experiences out of PHX, if anyone can share? I see on the website they talk about ETD for security screening-does that mean they swab down everything & everyone? What about overhead bin storage? Picture on the website looks like there isn't any?
Old Jan 9, 2020, 1:24 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
Email this morning saying they will now be flying Seattle to Portland. Up to 5 times a day.
Have to say, I didn't realize they flew from Seattle prior to yesterday. With my sister moving close to the Oakland airport, I'm tempted to give them a try.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 8:46 pm

Programs: DL-Platinum / AS-PlatPro / Hyatt - Glob / Hilton-Diamond
Originally Posted by txrus
Since I've been getting bombarded w/ads, I am thinking about giving them a try for a flight I have in April to LAS; disappointing to find there's no ability to book beyond early March right now, though.

Am interested in hearing about experiences out of PHX, if anyone can share? I see on the website they talk about ETD for security screening-does that mean they swab down everything & everyone? What about overhead bin storage? Picture on the website looks like there isn't any?
I've flown them out of PHX a couple of times.
Security check is a quick swab over your carry on bags.
There is absolutely no overhead space. All items go under the seat in front or are checked.
Checked luggage on this airline is almost like 'valet" check. "Baggage claim" is a cart rolled out somewhere close. There is a max of 30 pax, so all bags loaded onto the cart asap.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.