Wiki Posts
Search

Air Transat Crackers

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2019, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, BA Executive, AMEX MR
Air Transat Crackers

Does anyone by chance know which brand of cheese crackers they serve in Air Transat Club class?

We had them when we flew AT Club in December and have been trying to find them since.

Thanks
Old Apr 10, 2019, 10:39 am

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Send them a DM on Twitter or ask on their Twitter and unless it is a trade secret they will probably tell you. Or someone else might. Could be a bulk white label of course, but might also be a white label from a cracker company that sells their own.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, BA Executive, AMEX MR
Originally Posted by ricktoronto
Send them a DM on Twitter or ask on their Twitter and unless it is a trade secret they will probably tell you. Or someone else might. Could be a bulk white label of course, but might also be a white label from a cracker company that sells their own.
Thanks. I got them to answer me Twitter.

They are John Wm. Macy's Cheddar & Asiago Cheesecrisps

Here's the link to Amazon (not a commission link), that I used to buy them:
Amazon Amazon

They are also available at Costco in Canada.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.