Sun Country Plane Question

Old Mar 27, 19, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Sun Country Plane Question

I am looking at Flight SY473 in august 2019 and the seat selection is showing 2 on each side for the 1st 4 rows and being sold as their 4" extra legroom and extra recline.
The seat selection would appear to be the 737-700 with the 1st class section.
Does anyone have any idea if this will be the plane/seat arrangement would possibly be flying this route or is it just wishful thinking?
Thanks in advance
Old Mar 31, 19, 6:28 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles,
Possibly a blocked middle seat kind of like European business class?
Old May 2, 19, 4:37 pm

Old post, but just in case anyone else searches.

If you see rows with no middle seats, it is a flight planned on a 737-700. However, for operational reasons, they may upgauge it to the 737-800 and keep the middle seats blocked. No refund of seat fees will be provided in this case.
Old May 9, 19, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by nws2002 View Post
If you see rows with no middle seats, it is a flight planned on a 737-700. However, for operational reasons, they may upgauge it to the 737-800 and keep the middle seats blocked. No refund of seat fees will be provided in this case.
They may also switch to a 3-across per side and not block the middle seats. When I complained, I got this response:

We are in the process of putting brand new seats in all of our planes, in order to minimize disruption, we do one or two planes at a time. At the time of booking, the seat map may have shown 3 seats with the middle seat blocked out as we were unsure what time of aircraft you’d be accommodated on. Now that we have completed our re-configuration, the seat map has been adjusted to show 3 seats across.