Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

AM AeroMexico to Shanghai PVG on a Boeing 787 Business?

Old Jan 14, 2019, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Unobtainium, Delta Diamond

How is AM's 787 to China from MEX in the lie flat seats?

How is the service: food and drink?

Thanks!

Last edited by Pocatello; Jan 14, 2019 at 8:07 am Reason: added: from Mexico City/ MEX
Old Jan 16, 2019, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Unobtainium, Delta Diamond
I have never flown on Aero Mexico. Is the process to get points credited to Delta easy, or do I have to do anything special?

I created an account with AM's FF program. I can't seem to create an account directly with AM.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:52 am

Programs: AeroMexico Club Premiere
I have never done the 787 to China, but have been on their 787 business class product. The seats are true lie flat, and are comfortable enough. I wouldn't have a problem using them for a long haul flight. I can't speak to what meal service you will receive on that route. I have been on shorter routes and found it adequate, but nothing to write home about.

I have Club Premiere, and just use that number when booking on Delta - your status transfers - I am Platinum on Aeromexico, and that put me as Platinum Medallion with Delta (which in turn has gotten me free upgrades). I prefer Club Premiere because it is simple enough - there is no spend/MWM, etc. You simply get status mile accrual based on your fare class, and various bonus miles based on your status.
Pocatello likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.