Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Aerolineas Argentinas New Status Match (Airline and Hotel FFPs)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aerolineas Argentinas New Status Match (Airline and Hotel FFPs)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2018, 4:02 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
Wondering how does it work for *g and ow s, looking for some examples
zeer0 likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 5:21 am

how do i retrieve my Aerolineas Argentinas FFN ?
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by AGYB
how do i retrieve my Aerolineas Argentinas FFN ?
I guess you closed the membership card page when it pop up and didn't receive any email?

Same problem over here, also there are letters in my passport number, so no luck getting my FFN number back using the website retrieve tool.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by jerrythegreat12
I guess you closed the membership card page when it pop up and didn't receive any email?

Same problem over here, also there are letters in my passport number, so no luck getting my FFN number back using the website retrieve tool.
thats exactly what happened, however i just called the US number and the agent was able to find it and gave it to me over the phone, (added to awardwallet for safe keeping), and i logged in to confirm that it works, just sent the email now, lets see what happens
Old Dec 20, 2018, 10:02 am

For those of you who submitted the request with Hilton status, how did you make the expiration date of your Hilton status to be displayed on the website/mobile app?
The T&Cs of the status match say the status where you are requesting the match from needs to have at least 3 months of validity period from the submission date of the status match.
I assume this means whatever airline/hotel status you submit, you need to show the expiration date of the status along with it, but for the love of god I cannot get my Hilton status expiration date to be displayed anywhere.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 11:56 am
formerly willbbiddy

Originally Posted by agjil
For those of you who submitted the request with Hilton status, how did you make the expiration date of your Hilton status to be displayed on the website/mobile app?
The T&Cs of the status match say the status where you are requesting the match from needs to have at least 3 months of validity period from the submission date of the status match.
I assume this means whatever airline/hotel status you submit, you need to show the expiration date of the status along with it, but for the love of god I cannot get my Hilton status expiration date to be displayed anywhere.
I got a renewal email saying mine is good through 3/2020
Old Dec 20, 2018, 1:00 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
how do I get my Marriott or Hilton to state when my status expire?
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:00 pm

anyone got approved for this status match? I have the same question about getting the HH status to display the expiration.
Although for every other status match i've sucessfully done in the past I never had the expiration date displayed
Old Dec 20, 2018, 9:09 pm

Programs: American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Bobberjet
I'm pretty sure that is the email address he/she tried to use. Its saying it is full, as is the individual email address for the person's email who automatically sends the bounce back. Any luck with any other email addresses?
Old Dec 21, 2018, 2:42 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Filler03
I'm pretty sure that is the email address he/she tried to use. Its saying it is full, as is the individual email address for the person's email who automatically sends the bounce back. Any luck with any other email addresses?
too many people sending status match. must wait until the poor lady comes to office. may be she has gone for Christmas break?
Old Dec 22, 2018, 3:17 am

Originally Posted by dreamspeed
anyone got approved for this status match? I have the same question about getting the HH status to display the expiration.
Although for every other status match i've sucessfully done in the past I never had the expiration date displayed

A friend of mine got Platio with HH Dimond.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
AR just issued a press release saying that in total they received over 18,000 match requests, of which around 2,000 have already been analysed. Since this is a non-digital process (a staff member has to go through every application), it will take time to check them all. Bear in mind that Monday and Tuesday, both this week and the next one, are holidays here.
msm2000uk, xhemp and dreamspeed like this.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 8:27 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
But what about those ones whose email bounced back?
Old Dec 22, 2018, 9:33 am

Programs: AC Aeroplan, BA Executive, DL Skymiles, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by agjil
I submitted a screenshot from the app. I'm hoping someone there knows that Hilton status expires in Feburary so it would be valid
Old Dec 22, 2018, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by ringingup
But what about those ones whose email bounced back?

just try send another email, nothing bounced back to me the second time i try.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.