Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Spirit Airlines | Free Spirit
Reload this Page >

Spirit quietly pulls out of Toluca, Mexico

Old Oct 13, 2016, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select

Just noticed Spirit no longer flies to Toluca, Mexico, an alternative airport to Mexico City.
Old Oct 14, 2016, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by slickvik
Just noticed Spirit no longer flies to Toluca, Mexico, an alternative airport to Mexico City.
It has been almost 1 year since NK stopped flights to TLC (Toluca, MX) and closed the station. Competition from Y4 and B6 to FLL-MEX didn't help this route.
Old Oct 14, 2016, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Originally Posted by Rojo
It has been almost 1 year since NK stopped flights to TLC (Toluca, MX) and closed the station. Competition from Y4 and B6 to FLL-MEX didn't help this route.
Southwest started from HOU also, /!: also the Mexican airline interjet. I don't think spirit flies to Managua anymore either from Houston.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.