Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

No Aeromexico award availability after Sep 30, 2013?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Aeromexico award availability after Sep 30, 2013?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2013, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Well, at least Alaska is now showing AM award space that can actually be booked. Much better than searching by schedule on .dumb which errors out when you pick flights that show as available but don't actually have award space or have been loaded into the old award buckets after 9/30.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 9:18 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Based on my experience last week, if AM award space errors out on .dumb, call DL Skymiles and ask the agent to look for 'X' availability on the AeroMexico codeshare of the Delta operated flight to that destination. Magically for me it granted me seats on Delta flights that did not show available on .dumb and weren't available for the Delta Marketed, Delta Operated flight selection.

Originally Posted by HikerT
Well, at least Alaska is now showing AM award space that can actually be booked. Much better than searching by schedule on .dumb which errors out when you pick flights that show as available but don't actually have award space or have been loaded into the old award buckets after 9/30.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 9:11 pm

Programs: WN A+/CP
Does anyone have any updated info? I can't find any X class for any flight for any date until Jan 1, 2014. AS, KL/AF, and DL can't see any Economy, it always errors out? No one at DL can help me Was anyone able to find a way around this problem or do I just have to wait for DL to fix it?
Old Nov 15, 2013, 8:56 pm

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
I'm having the same issue after transferring 25k miles to Air France to try and book AeroMexico flights. When I call FlyingBlue they say they can't see any award space, but it shows on AeroMexico and Delta. This is really annoying.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 12:16 pm

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
Finally got it booked. The agent said they were having issues with their system and Aeromexico for a while. He was actually able to book it with no issues over the phone and waived the phone fee for me.

So try again today if you were having issues before.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 12:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
AS worked last week for booking AM ^

Positioning for the MEX-EZE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.