Wiki Posts
Search

Allegiant Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2012, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Allegiant Airlines

Since I couldn't find a place for them I'm assuming it's because they are the hated stepchild...and I agree...Draconian rules...but sometimes, depending on where you live, they are the least expensive, only non-stop option.

Please tell me if there is a spot for them that I'm just not seeing and I'll go ask my questions there...

And I put it here on the SW board because I had to ask somewhere...
Old Jan 25, 2012, 6:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Since I couldn't find a place for them I'm assuming it's because they are the hated stepchild...and I agree...Draconian rules...but sometimes, depending on where you live, they are the least expensive, only non-stop option.

Please tell me if there is a spot for them that I'm just not seeing and I'll go ask my questions there...

And I put it here on the SW board because I had to ask somewhere...
Try the "Other North & South America Frequent Flyer Programs" forum - a search for "Allegiant" there yields 65 threads.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 6:45 pm

Programs: WN CP
I'm moving this thread there. Please feel free to ask your questions!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.