Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Phone Number in US for Gol Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2012, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Phone Number in US for Gol Airlines

I am trying to find the phone number for Gol Airlines, one of Delta's partner and cannot find it anywhere. I just booked a ticket in which part of the flights will be with Gol. I want to call them to take care of seat assignments. Could not do it online.

Could you help?
Old Jan 6, 2012, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
No U.S. phone, but this shows real-time online chat from a GOL English-language web page.

http://www.voegol.com.br/en-us/atend...s/default.aspx
Old Jan 6, 2012, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by carlosr
I am trying to find the phone number for Gol Airlines, one of Delta's partner and cannot find it anywhere. I just booked a ticket in which part of the flights will be with Gol. I want to call them to take care of seat assignments. Could not do it online.

Could you help?
+598 2403 8007 (Uruguay, 24 hours, English available).
Old Jan 6, 2012, 9:26 pm

Programs: DL, CO, LH, BA etc...
Originally Posted by carlosr

Could you help?
In my experience, seats are assigned at check-in. Can't hurt to try but don't have your hopes up

Bon voyage!
Old Jan 7, 2012, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Thanks. I tried to online link and got an agent. she was very helpful and assigned us seats for our trips in March.

cr

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.