Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Spirit Airlines | Free Spirit
Reload this Page >

Conga-Spirit MC you 3 free flights, me 15K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2010, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join

I received this in my email today, sign up for Spirit MC with referral link you get 3 free flights, I get 15000 Spirit miles. Spirit does fly cheap to the islands and many other east coast and latin american countries, as well as mexico esp out of their hub at Ft Lauderdale. My best score was a $9 to Atlantic City and $40 to Cancun (plus taxes)

www.3FREEflights.com/115946552

JudyJFLA

Email follows:
I wanted to tell you how to start flying FREE to great destinations. When you sign up to get a FREE SPIRIT MastercardTM, you will get 3 FREE flights-15,000 bonus miles, after your first purchase. With the credit card it only takes 5,000 miles for a free roundtrip ticket-domestic
or international. Spirit Airlines flies to great destinations, to see where you can fly go to www.3freeflights.com/awards. It’s easy to get started.

1. go to www.3FREEflights.com/115946552

2. Apply by April 1st for the FREE SPIRIT MasterCard.

3. Make your 1st purchase by May 1st, and you will receive 15,000 bonus miles---good for 3 FREE roundtrip off-peak awards.

Hurry, apply by April 1st to get your 3 FREE Flights! I thought this was an offer too good not to share
Old Mar 9, 2010, 2:29 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, lots of points, & timeshares I got for free. To talk travel deals, PM me!
Smile Hey, we Judies have to stick together!

I just applied using your referral link, and was approved!

Will the next person please use my referral link:
www.3FREEflights.com/103161984

Although 15,000 miles may not seem like a huge amount, Spirit has some amazing off-peak deals for their credit card holders. For example, from certain US cities you can fly to the Bahamas or Mexico for 5000 miles round-trip! I'm really pleased that I qualified for this credit card (not a sure thing in this environment.)

There is also a balance transfer offer of 0% interest for 6 months (3% fee, but capped at $50 or $75.)

Disclaimer: Spirit charges a LOT of nickle-and-dime fees, and their customer service is often poor (although they do have a rep here at FT, so maybe that would help.) Still, I fly them for their great deals.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 2:05 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, lots of points, & timeshares I got for free. To talk travel deals, PM me!
I'm surprised no one has signed up for this offer! 3 free round trips, even if off-peak, is a good deal!

It's very easy to join this conga line -- once you've applied and been approved for the Free Spirit Master card, just post this URL: www.3FREEflights.com/103161984 in this thread,EXCEPT instead of putting my Free Spirit number (103161984), put in your Free Spirit number instead. That's it!
Old Mar 31, 2010, 8:38 pm

And anyone that wants to to be nice to me, can sign up through my link:

www.3FREEflights.com/701672554

Thanks^
Old May 19, 2010, 6:08 am

Cool Me next please

www.3FREEflights.com/701936815

Thank you I signed up under the last poster. Hope this CC is better than some of the reviews I read!
Old May 23, 2010, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by idohair2
www.3FREEflights.com/701936815

Thank you I signed up under the last poster. Hope this CC is better than some of the reviews I read!
Did you apply through my link?
I hope it works out for me (or whoever) since officially it says that you must apply by April 1st.

Has anyone gotten points yet for referring someone?
Old May 27, 2010, 8:50 am

I am ready to apply, do these referral links still work?
Old Jun 9, 2010, 9:39 am

Programs: Avis Chairmans, National Executive, Spirit Elite, Virgin Silver, United Premier
I am next...

http://www.3freeflights.com/105170472

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.