Anyone stored luggage at TLV?

Old May 11, 2005, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat, UA 2P, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Anyone stored luggage at TLV?

Apologies for the cross-post, but I couldn't seem to get an answer to this in the Middle East travel forum...

Has anyone stored luggage at the TLV luggage storage facility (it's apparently located in the first floor of the parking lot)? I'm wondering how much it costs, and if it's easy to get to from the terminals.
Old May 11, 2005, 4:37 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
Originally Posted by backpacker
Apologies for the cross-post, but I couldn't seem to get an answer to this in the Middle East travel forum...

Has anyone stored luggage at the TLV luggage storage facility (it's apparently located in the first floor of the parking lot)? I'm wondering how much it costs, and if it's easy to get to from the terminals.
I think its on the Ground Floor, "...Baggage may be stored at the Western Parking Lot, on the ground level."

This should help you find your way around the airport Click Here for Interactive Map.

Never stored stuff there but it will be secure, though i could imagine it taking around ten minutes just to store it (security and the likes) Not sure if a cost involved but likely to be no more than $5.

Hope this is of some help.

Last edited by jonnye; May 11, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Old May 12, 2005, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jonnye
I think its on the Ground Floor, "...Baggage may be stored at the Western Parking Lot, on the ground level."

This should help you find your way around the airport Click Here for Interactive Map.

Never stored stuff there but it will be secure, though i could imagine it taking around ten minutes just to store it (security and the likes) Not sure if a cost involved but likely to be no more than $5.

Hope this is of some help.
Thanks, jonnye. I'm debating whether to stash my large bag (which will be full of camping equipment) in LHR en route for ~$10 a day, or to check it through to TLV and store it there for 10 days before I head back to the UK. If it's likely the cost at TLV is $5 a day or less, I might decide to check it.
Old May 13, 2005, 1:20 am

Programs: PL LY, PL CO , Gold HH
Are you sure there is a place like that in TLV

Thanks, jonnye. I'm debating whether to stash my large bag (which will be full of camping equipment) in LHR en route for ~$10 a day, or to check it through to TLV and store it there for 10 days before I head back to the UK. If it's likely the cost at TLV is $5 a day or less, I might decide to check it.
I have never saw it in Ben Gurion
I will check again on Sunday

LiorM
Old May 13, 2005, 2:26 am

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
Originally Posted by LiorM
I have never saw it in Ben Gurion
I will check again on Sunday

LiorM
That would be a good idea, the price I quoted was on a billboard next to where the car rental desks are, and I presumed it was for baggage storage. Anyway would be interesting to see if the price has changed and what sort of security procedures are in place.
Old May 14, 2005, 8:49 pm

Programs: PL LY, PL CO , Gold HH
G floor 8AM to 7PM

call them
+97239754436 for the price

Lior
Old May 15, 2005, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LiorM
call them
+97239754436 for the price

Lior
Thanks, Lior! I'm glad you posted the hours - I'm arriving at 22:30 so it looks like I'm better off storing my enormous bag at LHR.
Old May 16, 2005, 5:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: All Programs
Thanks, Lior! I'm glad you posted the hours - I'm arriving at 22:30 so it looks like I'm better off storing my enormous bag at LHR.
Backback! It is too expensive in London!

http://www.angelfire.com/super/streetparade/index.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.