GF delay compensation?

Old May 3, 2024, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

GF delay compensation?

Apologies if there is an existing thread - I couldn't find one.

I had an Aeroplan booking BAH-LHR-YVR on GF then AC. GF was delayed 8-9 hours. Original rebooking had me on AC arriving a day later (and I think I was offloaded from the original GF). I was able to ask to be put on the original delayed GF and connecting to a BA flight arriving ~5 hours later than my original itinerary. (And thanks AC for getting be back in J on the BA leg.) I don't think either EU/UK261 or APPR are applicable. Any recourse for delay compensation available to me? If so how do I go about it?
Old May 8, 2024, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Neither UK261 or EU Reg. 261/04 applies to this itinerary. You would need to rely on the terms of GF for any compensation: most likely nothing to be obtained.
vancouver25k likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.