Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

Schedule change Oman Air - is re-routing possible?

Schedule change Oman Air - is re-routing possible?

Old Mar 15, 2024, 8:35 am

My journey is in June, can't say anything about the hotel yet...
skgwho likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 10:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
This is a good thread for what to expect when WY enters OW. I get the impression they will be very similar to RJ in terms of schedule changes, cancellations, and customer service. The one good part here is that it looks like at least for now WY is willing to wholly route you onto another carrier. RJ will still insist on re-routing you via AMM and having as much as possible on their metal.

But definitely those who have had email contacts, please start posting them because in my experience with RJ that's the only way to get things done, similarly with UL on the ex-AUH fares.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 10:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by Flixi
IThey said the Jakarta Office would have to take care of it, I emailed them, and after a few hours I actually got a call. She gave me a choice which LH flight I'd like to rebook on, and took care of everything.
Can you share the email? These are good to have for middle eastern carriers because the phone center operators are often powerless. The sale offices however can do quite a lot. I know that CGK is not likely the sale office most people will be using, but in my experience with RJ, the sales offices will give you the email addresses for the other sales offices without issue.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.