Saudia ticket number - start with 169 or 065

Old Jun 25, 22, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Saudia ticket number - start with 169 or 065

my company's travel agent booked a SAUDIA flight for me, the ticket number start with 16939......
however when i called SAUDIA they said SAUDIA ticket number start with 065....., and also they can not open my ticket, i also can not choose a seat on SAUDIA website. but when i use 169 ticket number on their website it says ticket is open to use, that's all.
anyone knows why ticket number is different? I want to make sure i can credit miles at my flying blue ac.....

Thanks
Old Jun 25, 22, 3:02 am

Originally Posted by Peklovetennis View Post
my company's travel agent booked a SAUDIA flight for me, the ticket number start with 16939......
however when i called SAUDIA they said SAUDIA ticket number start with 065....., and also they can not open my ticket, i also can not choose a seat on SAUDIA website. but when i use 169 ticket number on their website it says ticket is open to use, that's all.
anyone knows why ticket number is different? I want to make sure i can credit miles at my flying blue ac.....

Thanks
169 is Hahn Air Lines.

Their Wikipedia entry says...
The company's core business, however, is a ticketing solution that gives travel agencies access to airlines via computer reservation systems and allows them to issue tickets on the Hahn Air HR-169 document. The company also offers distribution services for other airlines, such as tariff and flight plan transmission. Hahn Air has signed contracts with more than 350 air, rail and shuttle partners. Internationally, over 100,000 travel agencies use Hahn Air's services.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hahn_Air
Old Jun 25, 22, 3:41 am

169 is a HahnAir document.

You won't have issues crediting miles, but you may have issues if you need to make any changes, etc.. as Saudia cannot change the PNR themselves - it has to go through HR's assistance desk which can be iffy to say the least.
Peklovetennis likes this.
Old Jun 25, 22, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

changing ticket will be fine.

I will accrual this trip into my flying blue account, it won't be a problem? for example if i need to submit a missing mileage request at FB, i will need to enter the ticket number, obviously 169 is not Saudia ticket number, i am afraid Flying blue will decline my request.

Thanks
Old Jun 25, 22, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by B747-437B View Post
169 is a HahnAir document.

You won't have issues crediting miles, but you may have issues if you need to make any changes, etc.. as Saudia cannot change the PNR themselves - it has to go through HR's assistance desk which can be iffy to say the least.
changing ticket will be fine.

I will accrual this trip into my flying blue account, it won't be a problem? for example if i need to submit a missing mileage request at FB, i will need to enter the ticket number, obviously 169 is not Saudia ticket number, i am afraid Flying blue will decline my request.

Thanks

Search this Thread