Royal Air Morac, am I reading this right?

Old Jun 11, 2022, 10:09 pm
Original Poster

Royal Air Morac, am I reading this right?

Am I crazy or is Royal Air Morac running a daytime flight between JFK and Casablanca? It looks like AT 203 is leaving JFK at Noon and getting to Morocco around Midnight.

I know a few airlines like United have a daytime flight to Heathrow, but I've never seen a daytime flight to anywhere else in Europe/Africa.

I'll def be booking this flight.
Old Jun 14, 2022, 6:12 am

Programs: M&S Elite+
Originally Posted by gprimr1
Am I crazy or is Royal Air Morac running a daytime flight between JFK and Casablanca? It looks like AT 203 is leaving JFK at Noon and getting to Morocco around Midnight.

I know a few airlines like United have a daytime flight to Heathrow, but I've never seen a daytime flight to anywhere else in Europe/Africa.

I'll def be booking this flight.
There are other airlines from the US flying into Casablanca too. I saw Delta at one of the gates when I was there on Friday.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 1:03 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
This flight allows RAM use the same crew in both directions (they overnight at JFK), and the flight connects nicely to all the flights leaving CMN between midnight and 2AM going to various parts of Africa.
These flights then turn around and come back to CMN in time to connect to the same flight to JFK.

RAM also has a redeye flight, allowing you to connect to its European destinations.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gprimr1
AF used to have a daytime flight from JFK to CDG a long time ago. Not sure when exactly it got canned. Might have been around 9/11.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.