Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

Transiting CMN -- Domestic to International on Royal Air Maroc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2022, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Hi -- we're flying RAK-CMN/CMN-JFK, all on AT but on two separate tickets. (CMN-JFK was award travel and couldn't add RAK-CMN segment).

What is the arrangement for Domestic to International connections in CMN? Does Morocco have exit immigration? (Like the EU, or is like the US where international departures depart like domestic flights?). The MCT in CMN is the same for D-D, D-I, and I-I, so I'm suspecting not.

Would we stay airside at CMN or do we have to change terminals or re-clear security? (Again, suspect not, since MCT is 50 minutes).

I also suspect that AT at RAK would check us in for both flights and check our bags through, but would be interested for others' experiences.

Thanks!
Old Apr 2, 2022, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by flyerwma
Hi -- we're flying RAK-CMN/CMN-JFK, all on AT but on two separate tickets. (CMN-JFK was award travel and couldn't add RAK-CMN segment).

What is the arrangement for Domestic to International connections in CMN? Does Morocco have exit immigration? (Like the EU, or is like the US where international departures depart like domestic flights?). The MCT in CMN is the same for D-D, D-I, and I-I, so I'm suspecting not.

Would we stay airside at CMN or do we have to change terminals or re-clear security? (Again, suspect not, since MCT is 50 minutes).

I also suspect that AT at RAK would check us in for both flights and check our bags through, but would be interested for others' experiences.

Thanks!
Morocco has strict exit immigration .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.