GF only 2 fares to BAH!?

Old Sep 9, 20, 3:25 am
Original Poster

GF only 2 fares to BAH!?

Trying to get business return to BAH from LHR and it comes up only with C class fare for september. No D, I etc....even though fully open. Is there anyway to unlock I fares? Also even more strangely I see now economy only has H fares available....Any ideas how to get past this or have they just decided to only put 1 fare in each cabin?
Old Sep 9, 20, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Abstract1 View Post
Trying to get business return to BAH from LHR and it comes up only with C class fare for september. No D, I etc....even though fully open. Is there anyway to unlock I fares? Also even more strangely I see now economy only has H fares available....Any ideas how to get past this or have they just decided to only put 1 fare in each cabin?
​​​​​

I noticed that too... And not just on this route. One has to wait, hopefully the other booking classes will open soon. I would expect them to.
Old Sep 9, 20, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Well looking at NOV and beyond there seems to be the whole normal set of fares.....so weird, and annoying!!!!! If you know of any agents with private fares please do advise!
Old Sep 27, 20, 2:08 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), AA OWS (Plat Pro), EY Silver (compted), IHG Plat Ambassador
The other day, a co-worker who can actually fly between EU and US (Green Card holder plus EU passport) was on an AA flight ex LHR. She told me the other 4 passengers in C were military folks from the US army base in BAH (I was not even aware there is one). They mentioned thay now have to travel via LHR. In this case GF should not worry too much about ability to sell these J seats on BAH-LHR.
Old Oct 8, 20, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

I don't suppose anyone has any ideas on how to get these fares down?
Old Oct 8, 20, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Abstract1 View Post
I don't suppose anyone has any ideas on how to get these fares down?
Wait until GF network reopens a bit more.
Old Oct 29, 20, 4:23 am

Just received email from GF stating that they've now 3 levels of economy fares. I've noticed last couple of weeks that lower fares returning.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: