Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oman Air - low booked 737 Max flight

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2019, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Oman Air - low booked 737 Max flight

Decided to give Oman Air a whirl in business for the next holiday, consists of LHR-MCT-MLE return. Concerned that the final leg is still showing at 737 Max with 6 seats currently booked (WY383 on 7th Nov 2019).

I can't see the 737 Max returning to service by November, and I'm wondering if this flight is likely to just be switched to an 800, or cancelled due to low bookings? Trying to second guess what Oman Air will be doing, and if I need to try and push for the booking to be moved to another airline..
Old Jul 10, 2019, 11:55 am

The flight will either be switched to another aircraft type (possibly even a wide body depending on the route), or it will be cancelled and you will be rebooked onto an alternative flight of their choosing, probably at short notice.

You are unlikely to find out until at most a month before. They list upcoming schedule changes on their website.

​​​​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.